Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We offer an excellent benefits package, a great working environment, and Merit Ford Sales is currently seeking a Journeyman Technician and a Parts Assistant. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavours!
The Journeyman Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. A Technician is expected to perform quality work without direct or continual supervision and be able and willing to work on all assigned work.
- Perform work as outlined on repair with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance to dealer and factory standards.
- Communicate regularly with Service and Parts Advisors to confirm repair order and diagnostic information.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest diagnostic methods and service techniques for vehicles sold and serviced by the dealership.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the customer.
- Determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Inform service advisor immediately if additional work is required or if there is an issue with repairs.
- Document work performed on each vehicle on the Repair Order using the “Condition, Cause, Correction,” format.
- Road-test vehicles to quality check work performed as required.
- Supervise any less experience technicians as assigned.
- Fix it right the first time.
- Keep work area clean and safe.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Automotive Service Technician license or 3rd or 4th year apprentice with work experience.
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver’s license, with an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Be honest and have good judgment.
- Be able to maintain a clean appearance, and keep work environment tidy.
Please send resume to email@example.com